Yreka Lanes is OPEN! And so is Mary's Ten Pin Cafe.
AFFECTS OF COVID
1. Social distancing will be observed,
2. Face coverings are required,
3. Hand sanitizers are provided,
4. Sanitizing of house bowling balls, seats, door handles, stair railings, countertops, etc. will be sanitized after use.
5. Plexy glass barriers are installed at cash registers.
6. We will adhere to the Siskiyou County Public Health COVID guidelines.
Adjustments will be made to follow current COVID-19 Guidelines.
SCHEDULE: CLOSED Mon-Wed.
Thursdays- 4 PM to 8 PM
Fridays- 4 PM to 10 PM
Saturdays- 4 PM to 10 PM
Sundays- 2 PM to 7 PM
The snack bar is also open!
At this time, there is NO game room, pool tables or alcoholic beverages.
The Game Room will open soon. There are two pool tables. The cost is $8.00 per hour with a minimum 30-minute fee. In order to play pool, you must be age 14 or older. Additional games: Air hockey, basketball toss ages 2-6, and a larger toss for ages 7 and up. There is a foosball table and a ski drop table. These are $4.00 per person for up to an hour.
Parents/adults are fully responsible for their children or the children they bring. Please read the rules post at the Game Room.